BC Racing’s new ZR Series Coilovers bring a 3-way adjustable track ready coilover system to racers from novice to pro for a price not seen before in the performance suspension market. Each ZR Series Coilover system offers independent low speed and high speed compression adjustment and separate rebound adjustment. They also offer full height adjustability independent of piston travel and spring preload.
On cars with McPherson struts the ZR Series comes standard with an inverted monotube damper with the steel braided Teflon coated line exiting the top of the damper to the external reservoirs that can be remotely mounted in the engine bay or boot. The ZR Series kits offer 30 clicks of rebound adjustment, 15 clicks of low speed compression adjustment, and 12 clicks of high speed compression.
* 3-way adjustable damping controls
* Ride height adjustment separate to spring preload
* Inverted damper design (depending on model)
* Dual Piston design (1 in reservoir, 1 in shock)
* Teflon coated steel braided lines for external reservoir on inverted dampers and solid stem for double A-arm cars
* Tapered bottom mount locking collar to prevent it from working loose
* Pillowball top mounts
* Dust boot to protect the damper seal
* Custom spring rates available
* All spare parts available with low lead times
* 1 year manufacturer warranty