First up in our G8X M3 & M4 product range, CSF is pleased to announce the release of our front mount heat exchanger (charge cooler water radiator).
Like the previous S55 powered M2C, M3 & M4 the G8X platform has an air-to-water intercooler system to keep charge temperatures in check, and also like the previous generation, the standard coolers really start to struggle once ambient temperatures are hot, drivers are pushing the cars and especially once boost levels are increased with ECU software tuning.
CSF’s front mount heat exchanger replaces the factory heat exchanger with a High-Performance All-Aluminum part which helps to keep the coolant that removes heat from the charge air more consistently cool, when the ECU sees these lower and consistently lower temperatures it will operate the engine in its higher power modes for longer – maintaining performance.
- Significantly Reduces Intake Air Temperatures (IATs) for Maximum Performance (with Faster Heat Soak Recovery)
- Improves Air Flow to the Rest of the Cooling System for Lower Engine Coolant and Engine Oil Temperatures
- 2-Row, 42mm Ultra-High-Performance Core
- 6.5mm Tall Multi-Louvered Fin with CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets and OEM Style “Quick Connect” Inlet/Outlet
- 100% All Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- Includes Black Rock Guards (upper and lower) & Transmission Cooler Mounting Kit
- Upper and Lower Rock Guards for Manual Transmission
- Upper Rock Guard and Transmission Cooler Mounting Kit for ZF8 Auto
- True Plug-and-Play “Drop-in Fit” Installation Requires Absolutely No Modifications
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- 1-Hour “Mirror Finish” Hand Polish
- Tested and Proven by CSF’s Global Network of R&D Partners, Including Leading Time Attack Teams, Tuners, and Turbo Kit Manufacturers
- 2021+ BMW G80 M3 (incl. Competition) – 6MT & ZF8 Auto
- 2021+ BMW G82/G83 M4 (incl. Competition) – 6MT & ZF8 Auto
- OEM Part Number:
- BMW: 17-11-8-095-283