Performance Increase : 16-25hp, 15-22lb/ft
The VAG 2.0 TFSi Eventuri intake has been developed to provide the most efficient and direct airflow path to the turbo. By replacing the OEM our Patent Pending Venturi housing and coupling this with a smooth duct, we have ensured that the airflow remains as laminar as possible. Furthermore, the addition of a true cold air feed by adding a scoop to the front grill results in the lowest possible inlet air temperature. The result is an optimised intake system which delivers noticeable performance gains consistently.
The Eventuri Difference
The 2.0 TFSi system uses our Patent Pending Carbon fibre Housing which provides an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the turbo tube. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which allows airflow to remain laminar and thus improve the turbo efficiency.
The Eventuri intake system consists of a number of components engineered to perform a specific purpose and fabricated to the highest of standards.
Each intake system consists of:
- Prepreg Carbon Fibre Venturi Housing
- High Flow Double Cone Air Filter
- Aluminium Cowl for smooth airflow entry
- Prepeg Carbon Fibre Intake Duct (also available in plastic)
- Laser Cut Cold Air Scoop with Surround
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel Brackets
- Laser Cut Slam Panel Plate